Laetitia, Issa, Sandra and Maxime create unique trips for tourists in search of adventure. Employed by a tour operator specialising in this type of travel, these adventure-makers push themselves to the limit and brave every danger to open up new horizons for others. This series follows this intrepid group to the four corners of the earth.
Equipped with approximate maps and unstable GPS signals, each one of them travels alone, accompanied by local guides and sometimes tourists. They plan routes, assess risks and identify bivouac areas, with basic accommodation, dead ends and endless hikes thrown in for good measure! No itinerary can be guaranteed... In the most remote spots on the planet, embodying the "pioneering spirit" means laying oneself open to bitter disappointment.
Each episode immerses us in a 10-day reconnaissance trip in the company of these new explorers.
- Mexico: road trip in the land of the Mayans
- Madagascar: explorers of the lost paradise
- Georgia - Azerbaijan: a meeting with the peoples of the Caucasus
- Thailand: a trip off the beaten track
- Sao Tome: the nature adventure
- Burma: on the road to rediscovered smiles
- Costa-Rica: from coast to coast
- Nepal: immersion in an unknown land
SEASON 2 (2017)
- Ethiopia, on the roof of Africa
- Argentina, a road-trip between salt and soil
- Sri Lanka, on the road to the jewel of the Indian Ocean
- Colombia, the laws of the jungle
- Vietnam, appointment with the treasures of the north
- Kyrgyzstan, towards the endless steppes